Author: Directors of Tea Leaves Date Posted:1 May 2019
Building best practices in all aspects of the business.
A must-visit shop since 1994, for all things tea related.
Known locally as “The crazy teapot shop” in Sassafras, offering a quirky, unique and outstanding retail experience
- friendly, expert service, eager to build your tea knowledge
- achieved "Certificate of Excellence” by “Trip advisor”
- achieved "Top 100 Bucket List" must visit businesss in Victoria
A must-visit website since 2004, for all things tea related when you cannot visit Sassafras.
“The amazing online tea shop” offering
- safe, attractive and responsive online technology
- prompt and seamless attention to sales orders
- best range of specialty tea products and accessories to truly meet every need and satisfy every taste
- affordable prices
- fast delivery service to every Australian State
A must-contact wholesale, manufacturing and importing business when searching for your new tea suppliers.
We are “The wholesalers who understand retail” because that's what we do.
- advice on the latest in tea trends
- responsive online technology
- the best tea range of teas in town at competitive prices
- the same prompt and seamless attention to sales orders that online customers receive.
Australian Family Business
Second generation leadership, working together, with employees, consultants and advisors.
- to extend the personal touch in service
- to carry the family dynamic to the market
- to create good governance in a diversified company
- To offer a vast range of high-grade specialty teas, tea wares and tea knowledge; both in-store, online and wholesale
- To build our corporate brand and be a significant contributor to the "Melbourne Tea" community
- To promote the "Crazy Teapot Shop", in Sassafras, as a tourism icon in the "Yarra Ranges" community
Tea Leaves has been part of the Sassafras community for 25 years, involved in
- local tourism
- township development
- supporting CFA volunteers
- Olinda Football Club